Thursday, August 21, 2014

current obsession | monogram ring



24k Gold Plated Circle Monogram Ring, c/o oNecklace

In the summer, I tend to lighten up a bit on the jewelry front. This monogram ring from oNecklace, however, has still been in heavy rotation! We are monogram obsessed, especially since three little letters can carry a much deeper meaning (these in particular are in honor of my beautiful grandparents).

Check out oNecklace's newly-launched Etsy boutique, here, to shop more beautiful, personalized pieces!



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. So delicate & lovely! I LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really into minimalistic jewelry at the moment, and even though this one isn't as small as what I would wear, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!
    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jewellery pieces like this. Gorgeous ring. xx
    Madison
    Luxe Accessories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...